The tuition fee is based on the duration of the course and the accommodation.
The tuition fee for online coursesThe tuition fee includes:• Access to Canvas, our digital learning environment.• Digital course material• Recorded or live lectures via Canvas or Zoom• Online Zoom sesions for working groups and practicals• An official certificate upon successfully completing an EpidM course.
The tuition fee for the courses organized in Amsterdam (without hotel accommodation)The tuition fee includes:• Access to Canvas, our digital learning environment.• Digital course material• Coffee or tea and lunch • An official certificate upon successfully completing an EpidM course.Please notice: hotel accommodation is NOT included in the tuition fee!
The tuition fee for a course at the Conference Hotel in Soesterberg (accommodation included) NOT available in 2023The tuition fee includes:• Hotel accommodation for 2 nights, coffee/tea and all meals during the course • Access to Canvas, our digital learning environment.• Digital course material• An official certificate upon successfully completing an EpidM course.
If you enroll for two or more Winter Courses simultaneously, you will receive a discount of 10% on each course.PhD students connected to Amaterdam Public Health research Institute (APH) will receive a 25% reduction on course fees. Please note that you need to fill in the form entitled ‘Promovendi APH discount’.
To download the form ‘ APH discount for PhD students” go to the tab APH-discount on this page
(PhD-APH students, who received 25% reduction, do not get the 10% discount if they enroll for 2 or more courses!)
The application deadline for courses in January and February 2023 is December 15, 2022. Enrollment is on a first come first serve basis.
Please read the cancellation policy before you submit the online application form. By submitting the online application form, you confirm that you accept the terms of cancellation. Once we have received your application, we will send you a conformation. We will send the invoice by e-mail to the address (personal, work or invoice address) you indicated.
Initially, two-thirds of the available seats will be reserved for foreign students until November 15, 2022. Afterwards, remaining places may be assigned to Dutch students.
The student bears responsibility for payment, also in case payment is made by the student’s employer.
Because we experienced major problems with payments by foreign companies and hospitals every year, we kindly request you to have the invoice sent to your private address and to declare the course fee to your employer .
Cancellation conditions courses
• Only written cancellations (sent by e-mail) to EpidM Winter Courses will be accepted.
• If you cancel before December 15, 2022, a service charge of €75 will be billed.
• No refund will be made for cancellation requests sent or postmarked after December 15, 2022. The full amount for the course will be payable.
• If you have registered but are unable to attend, a substitute participant is welcome at no extra charge, provided that you inform us in advance. Please ensure that he/she can provide proof of their identity.
Cancellation conditions exams
• The exam fee will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
• A student who has cancelled before the start of the exam can register for the next exam opportunity free of charge.
If anything is unclear, please contact EpidM Winter Courses
This scheme is exclusively intended for APH PhD students
PhD students connected to the Amsterdam Public Health research institute (APH) will receive a 25% reduction on course fees. Please note that you need to fill in the form entitled ‘Promovendi APH discount’.
· If you qualify for the discount, you can download the form “PhD students APH discount” via the link below, fill it in and send it to us.· The discount is granted if the 1st supervisor declares that the person concerned will be awarded a PhD on an APH project.· The project must have been approved by the Scientific Quality Committee of the APH before the start of the course to be followed.· The APH-discount must be requested before the start of the course.· You must be able to provide the SQC number (or old WC number) of the relevant research project and the expected PhD date.
An APH project is a project approved by the Scientific Quality Committee of the APH Institute and provided with an SQC number or the old WC number (until 2018)
Click here to download the form ‘APH discount for PhD students’ .